Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

my choice



Johnamour:  I like to clean up the classroom because that my mum said to clean up my brother room and my room it is so fun because you can help your mother and my brother to. it is so  cool that it kind of playing around with the pillow and the blanket and my brother to like this job because you have to tdy the classroom and. then you get 50p and it cool because you have to get money and your rich  I like to clean up the classroom because that my mum said to clean up my brother room and my room it is so fun because you can help your mother and my brother to. it is so  cool that it kind of playing around with the pillow and the blanket and that’s why i want to be a cleaner

Image result for clean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.