- You are going to create an interview with a friend. One of you will be the interviewer while the other will be a person who has lived through the Christchurch earthquakes.
- Once you have completed the above interview planning form and have created your interview questions you will film the interview.
- Post this onto your blog with 1-2 paragraphs explaining your learning.
Story: Christchurch it is not good it was like we would die
Write what details you know and can create.
eg. Age, Gender, etc
Man by the name of Max. He is a builder/Architect that lives in Christchurch in the red zone with his wife and 3 kids.
What are their interests do you think?
He like’s to build house and watch T.V about the block NZ .
What is their job?
e.g., are they a student, architect, etc.
Max’s job is to build every house when it was busted and they had a little money just enuf to build a church of cardboard.
How was their life affected during the 2011 Christchurch earthquake?
well they were in the red zone which that means it’s when all the houses get damaged in the red zone `
What have they done since the 2011 earthquake to survive/ make do?
Horrible earthquake damaged their houses
What design ideas have they created to solve their problems?
move in with their with families
[Write your interview questions
- Write a short introductory paragraph about who the character is (Max is a odinairy person he lives with he 3 children and his wife ).
- Write a question that asks the character about their thoughts on the 2011 Christchurch Earthquake.
he was in his houses then his houe was moving and rumbling
- Write a question that asks the character about what damage the 2011 Christchurch Earthquake did to their home, belongings and other family members.
the light blub caught on fire and got the t.v. and then the house was on fire
- Write a question that asks the character how they are surviving now. What inventive ways have they been able to solve some problems now.
they moved with there famiily’s